We're hiring a bicycle rental employee
Join our team of bicycle experts!
Full-time or part-time
Family run, neighbourhood bike shop in the South-West of Montreal offers the best ‘office’ view of Montreal. You will be working outdoors in the open breeze, on Federal Parks Canada land. Duties include performing meticulous repairs on all makes and models of bicycles.
- 1 -year previous shop experience
- is fluent in both French and English
- is honest and hard-working
- is capable of working with a team to create a positive and supportive environment for our clients
- is punctual – must be able to perform repairs under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
contact form or write an email with your CV attached to it.
Outdoor bicycle rental shop is looking for customer service employee to create seamless rental experiences for our clients. This job is seasonal and runs through to the end of September / mid-October.
- Strong organizational skills and computer proficient. (Lightspeed & BikeRental Manager)
- You are bilingual in English & French
- You are an enthusiastic cyclist and are familiar with much of the infrastructure within Montreal
- You posses the understanding of how to adjust bicycle equipment to different body types
- You possess good common sense and are energized to work with the public. You are a calm problem solver and keen learner.
HOW TO APPLY
Contact us via our website contact form or write an email with your CV attached to it.